public-l AT list.denic.de
Subject: Public DENIC mailinglist
[DENICpublic-l] NEWS RELEASE: DENIC General Assembly - Changes To The Supervisory Board and The Honorary Members of the Executive Board
- From: DENIC Presse <presse AT denic.de>
- To: public-l AT list.denic.de
- Subject: [DENICpublic-l] NEWS RELEASE: DENIC General Assembly - Changes To The Supervisory Board and The Honorary Members of the Executive Board
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 18:05:51 +0200
- Authentication-results: list-1.denic.de; dkim=pass header.d=denic.de header.s=mail header.b=IJve1Ncr; dmarc=pass (policy=none) header.from=denic.de; spf=pass (list-1.denic.de: domain of presse AT denic.de designates 188.8.131.52 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=presse AT denic.de
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx2.denic.de DCAF621F
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx2.denic.de DCAF621F
DENIC General Assembly: Changes To The Supervisory Board and The Honorary
Members of the Executive Board
Thomas Keller remains chairman / Oliver Elste, Dr. Johannes Loxen and
Sebastian Röthler newly elected
Frankfurt am Main, 11/04/2019
Dear Sir or Madam,
At the ordinary General Assembly held today in Frankfurt am Main, Germany,
the members of DENIC eG, the managing organisation and central registry of
all domains under the top-level domain .de, decided on the composition of the
Cooperative's bodies through 2022.
As an outcome of the elections of the Supervisory Board and the honorary
members of the Executive Board, which are executed every three years in
accordance with DENIC's Statutes, there were three changes in the
Cooperative’s top leadership.
The Supervisory Board with immediate effect includes two new members being
Oliver Elste (Smart-NIC GmbH) and Dr. Johannes Loxen (SerNet Service
Network GmbH), who had already been part of DENIC’s oversight committee
between 2007 and 2016. Two further members of the Supervisory Board – Thomas
Keller (1&1 IONOS SE), who will remain chairman, Dennis Nizard (HEXONET GmbH)
and Daniel Rink (Profihost AG) – were re-elected and will continue for
another period in office.
Also re-elected and confirmed in office was one of the honorary members of
the Executive Board, viz. Martin Küchenthal (LEMARIT GmbH); he is newly
joined by Sebastian Röthler (info.at Internet GmbH).
The further course of the General Assembly proceeded as expected without any
surprises: The financial statement for 2018was unanimously approved, and
discharge granted to the Executive and the Supervisory Boards without any
“The outcome of the elections is a vivid evidence of the high degree of
participative culture DENIC is living up to as a major cooperative principle.
As a result, we can benefit from the large resource of our membership who
share the conviction of DENIC as a leading registry and whose ambition is to
actively contribute to continuing our story of success through their personal
commitment“, summarised DENIC CEO Dr. Jörg Schweiger.
DENIC eG | Kaiserstraße 75 - 77 | 60329 Frankfurt am Main | GERMANY
E-Mail: presse AT denic.de | Fon: +49 69 27235-274 | Fax: -235
Angaben nach § 25a Absatz 1 GenG:
DENIC eG (Sitz: Frankfurt am Main). Vorstand: Martin Küchenthal, Andreas
Musielak, Sebastian Röthler, Dr. Jörg Schweiger
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Thomas Keller. Eingetragen unter Nr. 770 im
Genossenschaftsregister, Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main
- [DENICpublic-l] NEWS RELEASE: DENIC General Assembly - Changes To The Supervisory Board and The Honorary Members of the Executive Board, DENIC Presse, 04/11/2019
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.