Unsubscribing from lists
To unsubscribe from a list, do as follows:
- From the address with which you subscribed to the list, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the subject line of your email, type in: unsubscribe nameofthelist (replace 'nameofthelist' by the name of the list you want to unsubscribe from).
Leave the message body blank.
To save some time, you can also send several commands in a single message. To do that, follow the instructions available in the How the mailing list service works section.
You can also unsubscribe through the mailing list web interface (you will need to repeat the operation for each list you want to unsubscribe from):
- Go to the list environment homepage and log on.
- Go to the information page of the list you want to unsubscribe from.
- In the left menu, click on the 'Unsubscribe' link.