Sympa Menu

public-l - [DENICpublic-l] Main Productive Data Center Up and Running Again

public-l AT list.denic.de

[DENICpublic-l] Main Productive Data Center Up and Running Again

  • From: DENIC Presse <presse AT denic.de>
  • To: Public-L <public-l AT denic.de>
  • Subject: [DENICpublic-l] Main Productive Data Center Up and Running Again
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 16:55:02 +0200

Dear Sir or Madam,

Today, between around 2pm and 4.15 pm CEST, network problems occurred within our main productive data center which led to the temporary non-availability of the following services: DENIC webpages, mail traffic to and from DENIC, plus the whois query service and the registry system for .de domains.

Yet, the Domain Name System (DNS) for .de and thus all other .de domains were at no time affected by the above problems.

In the interim all related problems were fixed and all services are up and running again.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this incident as well as for any inconveniences which might have arisen as a result thereof.

Kind regards

Stefanie Welters
Public Relations
--

DENIC eG
Kaiserstraße 75-77

E-Mail: presse AT denic.de
Fon: +49 69 27235-274
Fax: +49 69 27235-235
http://www.denic.de

Angaben nach § 25a Absatz 1 GenG:
DENIC eG (Sitz: Frankfurt am Main)
Vorstand: Sabine Dolderer, Helga Krüger, Carsten Schiefner, Dr. Jörg Schweiger
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Thomas Keller
Eingetragen unter Nr. 770 im Genossenschaftsregister, Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main